My name is Nick Bascus and I am a graphic designer and fine artist from West Texas. I love art in every form and try to be as well-versed as possible in different forms of media. My fine art consists of 2D work in charcoal/graphite drawings, oil, acrylic, and printmaking (woodcut). As far as graphic design goes I love anything related to marketing and I specialize in logo design, custom typography and poster design.
I love art, philly cheesesteaks, toaster strudels, and a good movie. I'm also a die heart LAKER FAN!
- Associate degree in Art from Midland College
- Bachelors in Art with a Minor in Psychology from the University of Texas of the Permian Basin.
- Winner; Create Visual Artwork for Method; Talenthouse (2017)
- Fan Vote & Honorable Mention; Design Merchandise for The Official CP3 Family Collection, Cafe Press & Creative Allies (2017)
- Weekly Winner; Design Merchandise Graphic Inspired by the U.S. Military; Cafe Press & Creative Allies (2017)
fine art AWARDS
- Best in Show; Metamorphosis Odessa Art Association 60th Annual Permian Basin Juried Art Exhibition; Odessa, TX (2018)
- 1st place in drawing category & 2nd place in oil/acrylics category; Odessa Art Association 59th Annual Permian Basin Juried Art Exhibition; Odessa, TX (2016)
- 1st place in acrylic category; Midland Art Association 38th Annual Juried Art Exhibition; Midland, TX (2015)
- 1st place in drawing category; Midland Art Association 37th Annual Fall Juried Art Exhibition; Midland, TX (2014)
- 3rd place in drawing category & 3rd place in oils/acrylics category; Odessa Art Association 57th Annual Juried Art Exhibition; Odessa, TX (2014)
- Cover Art; Tableau; May (2015)
- Untitled; Ellen Noel Art Museum; Odessa, TX (2019)